On-Boost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99 GT FORESTER

Go down

99 GT FORESTER Empty 99 GT FORESTER

Post by NIGZY Sun 23 Nov - 6:14

Hey guys and gals my name is Josh the time has come to sell my pride n joy being a Green/silver 99 GT Forester with 141,000 ks on her. Its a 5 speed manual currently has REG..627-FDD and will come with a road worthy if need be.
Looking for $17.900 $17,000 FIRM as i paid alot more money than this when i bought it less that a year ago Crying or Very sad with only 5k less on the clock
MODS LIST: TD04 turbo, 3'' TBE, CAI, 02 WRX TMIC with waterspray, GFB BOV plumbed 50/50, Chrome F badge, 19'' BMS rims 235/35/19 Tyres on the front are brand new only slight scrub marks on the rubber nothing to worry bout, the rears have about 80% tread on them, Lowered on ultra low kings , 22mm Rear strut Brace and rear sway bar, Front strut brace, pretty decent stereo 15'' sub splits tweaters yadda yadda yadda, JDM tail lights on the rear with clear side indicators. tinted windows, ALSO HAVE A UNICHIP TYPE A that will come with the car as i do not have the time to get it done myself If sold the Foz will come with another set of rims being the standard GT ones with brand new tyres, aslo will come with another set of springs, Stock Top mount, standard Tail lights, roller roof racks and a TF35 Turbo also being the Standard turbz.
Guys my FOZ is located in brisbane and the reason why im selling her is that she doesn't get the drive time she deserves as i have a company car so that means the Foz has to sit in the garage the whole time,, The time has come to buy a house so im in no extreme rush to sell but would love for this car to go to a good home i have owned this car for almost a year now and the dude that had it before me was also an enthusiest so there has never been any dramas or has never missed a beat, So if you are interested please dont hesitate to call me after 4.30 pm Wk Days or shoot me an email to kasper_flip_sk8@hotmail.com If you need any more info bout the foz please call 0413324444 or Checkout OZFOZ.com and look up NIGZY's FOZ if pics dont work i can email you them ASAP99 GT FORESTER Viewtopichttp://ozfoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2375

NIGZY
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum