On-Boost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMBAD SIGNS UP TO CAUSE HAVOC

2 posters

Go down

SIMBAD SIGNS UP TO CAUSE HAVOC Empty SIMBAD SIGNS UP TO CAUSE HAVOC

Post by SIMBAD Mon 6 Oct - 13:49

hi guys and girls, im simbad and in sydney i need no introduction! in melbourne the burnout scene hates me! so lets get it on and help make this forum rock! see in nsw we have the tuffest burnout cars on the planet and 9/11 2008 is war 1 at wakefield park goulburn nsw! its a grudge burnout style shootout. new rules and judging! three classes! there is a burnout format! for more info go to modified car forums.com and find my thread and in three months it reached 50,000 views and 2800 replies! there has been some big arguements on there!
AND IM STILL TAKING ENTRIES FOR THE BIG BURNOUT SHOOTOUT! so hit me up your email address and i send you an entry form! hope this forum gets as big as others i have joined up with! met lots of good people this way!
burnouts rule, and dont forget, the only reason i wear adidas, cause it stands for "after dinner i did a skid"!

SIMBAD
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

SIMBAD SIGNS UP TO CAUSE HAVOC Empty Re: SIMBAD SIGNS UP TO CAUSE HAVOC

Post by On-Boost Mon 6 Oct - 13:54

lol welcome to On-Boost mate, I think we'll have fun having you around.

I hope you enjoy it here at On-Boost, and if you could do some promoting for the site that'll be great.

Cheers.

On-Boost.
On-Boost
On-Boost
Admin

https://on-boost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SIMBAD Mon 6 Oct - 14:09

On-Boost wrote:lol welcome to On-Boost mate, I think we'll have fun having you around.

I hope you enjoy it here at On-Boost, and if you could do some promoting for the site that'll be great.

Cheers.

On-Boost.
hey On-Boost how are you! what would i kinow about promoting ha ha! the crew from mcf will be rapt im on here causing havoc for a while, cause then the admin wont have to keep checking to delete my posts! its a credit to all you guys for bringing communities together who think alike! forums are a very powerful tool in the right hands! so you are a mexican! well go out and find me some tuff burnout cars for my shootout! its a month away! some big mexican names are entered and all are in the boost catergory! the front/back torana is the mexican captain, the b1gv8 will be there, i have his cheque in hand! vantsy, he doesnt require an introduction! critta is also heading this way and many more! then war 2 will be in melbourne and nsw will win again! the new rules have attracted heaps of attention! i post them up tommorrow!

SIMBAD
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by On-Boost Mon 6 Oct - 14:12

No worries mate, I'll go out and try to find some tuff cars to put the NSW boys to shame. We are pretty open on this Forum as long as it isn't to personal then where all good to rock and roll.
On-Boost
On-Boost
Admin

https://on-boost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum